Course Length4 days
Cost27,000 SEK/27,000 NOK/19,000 DKK/2,600 EUR
LocationGE Healthcare Academy in Helsinki or Stockholm
Number of participantsMinimum 6 - Maximum 10
- Configuration alternatives for hardware and software – configuration hands-on training.
- Operating parameters and operating handson training.
- Explanation of pneumatic diagrams followed by removal and replacement of pneumatic components.
- Explanation of electrical diagrams followed by removal and replacement of electrical components.
- Ventilation hands-on training.
- Performing Machine Checkout and troubleshooting.
- PC-based service application hands-on training.
- Performing all mechanical checks and calibrations on the ventilator.
- Performing all procedures stated in the Aisys Installation and planned checklists for maintenance.
- Performing the postservice Checkout procedure.
- Demonstrating correct use of all special service tools and test equipment during all hands-on service procedures.